A typical heavy truck uses approximately 300 meters of air brake tubing (including trailer) to ensure safe and efficient braking during a long service lifetime. These brake tubes operate under alternating conditions of long-lasting positive pressure and are designed to operate safely at high and low temperatures. They are also required to demonstrate tremendous mechanical impact resistance and must resist a wide array of chemicals - most notably the aggressive and corrosive zinc chloride salt, a common ingredient in road salt.
This balance of extreme performance properties makes such tubing also suitable for a wide assortment of heavy duty industrial hydraulic and pneumatic tubing applications.
- Extreme chemical resistance
- Long-term reliability
- Excellent pressure and high/low temperature performance
- High flexibility
- Abrasion and wear resistant
- PA12 - Rilsamid® AESN BLACK P201 TL (Datasheet - US Units) (Datasheet - SI Units)
- PA12 - Rilsamid® MA 4411 BLACK (Datasheet - US Units) (Datasheet - SI Units)
- PA11 - Rilsan® BESN BLACK P210 TL (Datasheet - US Units) (Datasheet - SI Units)
- PA11 - Rilsan® BESN BLACK P20 TL (Datasheet - US Units) (Datasheet - SI Units)
View and Download Our Transportation Brochures!
Looking for Technical Data?
Search for techincal data sheets and even compare grades side by side